Campers will be split into different groups based on their age. Each group will receive a slightly different camp experience. If your child has a special accommodation that needs to be met (i.e. in the same group as a friend or sibling), we will do our best to place him or her where requested. However, our program is designed to be more challenging as your children progress and get older.
- Campers entering First and Second Grade
- Experience an adventure at camp like no other
- Our Pioneer Counselors are well trained to meet the needs of these campers
- Children will enhance their social skills through opportunities to make new friends, while being challenged to continually learn new things!
- Instruction on swimming, crafts, and creative play- these campers learn life skills in an exciting setting